Another Leibster on the way!

I have been having a bad time as far as my cooking experiments are concerned. My baingan bartha day before yesterday flopped miserably, the cake I baked yesterday looked awesome from the top but broke while flipping and the pudding I made using Agar Agar didn't set. :( I've really noticed that when I am not in a mood, I shouldn't be cooking - AT ALL, not even a simple tea. Hmmm... so today, no recipe!!! ;)

I am glad to inform you that another Leibster award has come to me from Gujarati Zaika. Thank you so much dear, for passing it onto me.

Thank u dear... :)

I guess I will keep the 11 random things about me and the 11 questions for the next blogs that I need to nominate as same as what I had when I received my first award. But then I'll definitely answer her questions, which seem to be quite simple!!! :)

1. Why you become food blogger ?
Seriously, I still feel surprised that I am a food blogger. As of now, I am doing this because I am passionate about cooking! :)

2. How you select your blog recipes ?
I just do them randomly, whichever I feel like posting. You may have noticed from my blog format, that I keep things planned. :)

3. Who is your favorite famous cook ?
Love Martha Stewart and Nigella Lawson, especially for their desserts!!!

4. Who is you inspiration ?
My inspiration was actually time! I don't have anybody to show in that case. But yes, I admire the cooking of my ammayi (father's sister) and my aunt-in-law (my husband's aunt).

5. What is your favorite cuisine ?
I like to experiment, whichever goes with my tastes, I eat!

6. Your favorite cook book is ?
I love all my cookbooks!!! :)

7. Which is your coming recipes on your blog ?
The next post is a big surprise!!! :)

8. Your most visited blog is ?
I visit all blogs, but then I refer a lot to Shab's Cuisine. There are so many recipes which are very traditional to our place.

9. Your hobby other than cooking is ?
I love to read...

10. Do you want to change your blog name ?
I took a lot of time to come up with that name, I would keep it at that now... :) It actually shows my true identity...

11. Are you going to pass your Liebster award?    
Yes, definitely...

Below is the list of the 11 blogs I would love to give it away this time, again quite difficult to decide on!!!

1. www.flavzcorner.com
2. misha-aromatickitchen.blogspot.com
3. easyyummycookery.blogspot.com
4. www.foodloversownworld.com
5. masalayatra.blogspot.com
6. kukskitchen.blogspot.com
7. pramithalovecooking.blogspot.com
8. elephantsandthecoconuttrees.blogspot.com
9. ammirasoi.blogspot.com
10. dishingwithdivya.blogspot.com
11. momandchefshat.blogspot.com

So that's it for this time. The next post is going to be a big surprise. To know what it is, stay tuned!!! ;)

Labels: ,