Cold Coffee

I am a die hard romantic, no doubt about that! I find joy in the smallest things - a child's smile, a butterfly, a whiff of beautiful perfume, the first drop of rain... it can be about anything! Just something I read and couldn't ignore, sharing it with all of you:

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grew old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

"Mad girl's love song ~ Sylvia Plath"

I guess that was a bit too much. So to calm you down, here's some cold coffee! The climate is pleasant, though does get a bit irritating towards the afternoons, but definitely it is becoming good enough to spend some time outdoors, though I don't expect myself to be spending any! Hehe... On a hot day, anything like a cold coffee really satiates... Here is how I make them...

Cold Coffee
Serves 1


Ingredients:

1 cup cold milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp strong coffee (I used Nescafe Gold)
Ice cubes and Whipped cream for topping

Method:

Put the milk, sugar and coffee into a bottle. Close the lid and shake vigorously. Pour into a tall glass, top with ice cube (I didn't use!) and whipped cream. Devour as soon as possible!

Labels: , ,