Strawberry Lassi

Strawberries are so much in season now that you can see it everywhere. But somehow, most of the ones that I buy always tend to be tart, I don't know why. :( The kids don't want to eat it, nor do I and I have to always look around for options to consume it. Juicing it is always one of the best option, isn't it? My B and me love our smoothies. We always love to test various combinations, however that's not the case with my kids. Rasha needs a tester before she would gulp down wantedly while Azza only needs the whole fruit. Would you believe if I tell you that after making this lassi one night, Azza demanded me that she wanted the fruit that went into it back in its former shape??? Duh... so much so for a fussy toddler! Thankfully, I had kept 3 of them for the photos, so I gave her one and while she ate that, I had to manage with the two that I had and finish off the photographs quickly before she would grab it and plop it straight into her mouth!!!

I had before posted a Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie, which is different from the below. Both variations are just yummy and cool on the tummy!!! ;)

Strawberry Lassi
Serves 2


Ingredients:

10 strawberries, chopped
1 cup cold milk
1 cup yogurt
2 tbsp sugar

Method:

Blend all ingredients till smooth. Serve immediately!

We love to...

Labels: , , ,