Chocolate Mocha Mug Cake

I really don't know how I missed to share with all my readers a lovely snap that I managed to take while stuck in traffic during the last weekend. Yes, I know, it's not the best time to enjoy such a glimpse when you are frustrated and in confusion whether you would reach office on time, but then how can I just ignore when the canvas of the Almighty was splashed with beauty?

I've always been open about my love for beauty, my love for nature and anything that looks beautiful. Beauty depends from person to person. I really believe that we should never question another person's beauty visions because it is like questioning his own existence! "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" - so true it is... The day I clicked this, the day was quite hazy with some clouds, but the sun just refused to go hiding in between those clouds and tried to show out its heat. It so boldly said, "No matter who hides me, I will still shine!" Can you see there its boisterous nature? The way the clouds formed was also just too lovely. With temperatures now dropping below 40 degrees now, we can start expecting some really good weather in the coming days.

It's been long since I have posted a mug cake. I used to keep making a lot of them before but now I'm restricting them thanks to my strict diet schedule. Even if I make them, I make sure I have only a spoonful and I be my generous best by giving it to my B. ;) This mocha mug cake was one that really satiated my need for chocolate and coffee at the same time. It was really awesome, and that's why I am sharing it over here with all of you...

Chocolate Mocha Mug Cake
Serves 1
Recipe from here


Ingredients:

1 egg
4 tbsp flour
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp coffee powder
1 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil

Method:

Mix all the ingredients well in a microwavable mug without any lumps. Microwave for 2 minutes or till done. Do not cook for too long - else the cake would become really dry and lousy!!! 

Serve with some whipping cream or ice-cream, or - if you have no patience, then dig right in!!! :)


I was just wondering why I have posted so many C recipes from the start of this month! This is the 4th one!!! Hehe... Happy coincidence I suppose... :)

For more mug cake ideas, here are some that I had posted before:
Spiced Honey Mug Cake
Brownie in a Mug
Eggless Jam Mug Cake

Labels: , , ,