Breakfast Dosa

Even though I have quite a bit to plug in, I guess I am really not in a mood to put it all down. Maybe I am feeling a bit lagged... hehe... So for me and for all of you, some philosophy here, courtesy "A Peaceful Warrior"...


Off to the recipe for today - OK, now don't get shocked by the name!!! :) I really don't know what to call this dosa, which as many of my umma's foods, features on our breakfasst menus on every Sunday without fail. You see that is how much we can predict what we are going to eat when we wake up the next morning!!! :)

Breakfast Dosa
Serves 4



Ingredients:

1 cup whole wheat flour (aatta)
1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
1/2 cup semolina (rava)
1/2 cup grated coconut
A pinch of salt
Sufficient water for batter
Vanaspathi/ Butter/ Ghee to cook

Method:

Dump in all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well to form a semi-thick batter. It should not be thick neither too thin. The batter should be spreadable consistency. 

Heat your dosa pan. Sprinkle some ghee or whatever you are using on the pan. Pour a laddle and swirl the pan to make the round shape. Cook on low flame, flipping both the sides till done. 

Eat as is (like I do), with some sugar (like D does) or with some Nutella (like B and Rasha does!!!). :)


Labels: , ,