Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie

I absolutely have no issues with making my kids to eat fruits. They would eat up anything that is cut and put into their plate - apples, bananas, grapes, orange, etc. I am very lucky, Alhamdulillah, in that case. At least I don't have to camouflage or do anything to get these natural goodness into their stomachs. Definitely, with vegetables, it is more of a challenge, even though both of them adore cucumber like anything. They can have two each at the same time!!! I don't know where they got their craziness from - their parents do not like it as such...

However, giving them smoothies or juices is a challenge. They would prefer eating their fruits raw rather than in the juice format. Whenever I make juices, it is always the elders who finish it off rather than the kids. And seriously, it makes me feel guilty that I have it on my own without giving it to them. Well, that's not my mistake, if they do not want it, what do I do? ;)

Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
Serves 2



Ingredients:

1 cup yogurt
1 cup water
6-8 strawberries, cut
2 tbsp strawberry jam
2 tsp sugar (I added as the strawberries were quite tart)

Method:

Put in all the ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth. Serve and gulp down!!!

Linking it to the Summer Splash event at Sizzling Tastebuds...



Labels: , , ,